Hi Andrea,

I doubt the JSO_LOAD_GRAPH error is the cause of the problem, although you can
try running the RDF_AUDIT_METADATA() function to detect and automatically fix
most popular sorts of metadata corruption, as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/fn_rdf_audit_metadata.html

But first the "14:43:05 The transaction log file has been produced by different
server instance." error at the end of your log is of more concern, as it
indicates the binary you have restarted with is not the same version as the
binary it was started with previously (and may also be the cause of the
JSO_LOAD_GRAPH error as well).

So, the log snippet provided shows you binary version and build date to
"Version 06.01.3127-pthreads for Linux as of Jan 24 2013" , if you check the
log for the previous time the server was running successfully is it the same
version and build date, as I suspect not ?

I would hazard a guess that you have built your own Virtuoso binary on 24th Jan
2013, but your server also has a Debian specific Virtuoso build from whenever
that distro was made, which is a different version and somehow  restart has
picked up a different binary.

Please check to see if you have multiple "virtuoso-t"  binaries on the server
and check there complete version with the command:

        ./virtuoso-t - ?

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers