Hi Núria,

The commands you have executed have not been against the procedure name giving
the error ie DB.DBA.SPARQL_INSERT_QUAD_DICT_CONTENT and you are executing
against SPARQL_INSERT_DICT_CONTENT and SPARQL_DELETE_DICT_CONTENT ???

Based on the procedure name  giving the error reported you should be running
the commands:

        grant execute on DB.DBA.SPARQL_INSERT_QUAD_DICT_CONTENT to "SPARQL"
        grant execute on DB.DBA.SPARQL_INSERT_QUAD_DICT_CONTENT to SPARQL_UPDATE

to get around this ...

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers