Hi,

I think I found the issue. It was that there was one bad UTF-8 character in the whole document. That should have lead the parser to select a different encoding because of the inconsistency into the encoding of the file. When I was "slicing" it, I had slices properly encoded into UTF-8, and it is why it was properly working. So the issue had nothing to do with the file's size, nor Virtuoso.

Thanks,

Take care,

Fred
Hi,

I am currently experiencing data ingest issues with Virtuoso 6.1.6 and 6.1.8. All the accented characters of the N3 file I am importing are replaced by question mark characters "?". The file I am importing is 242M big. I am using the following command to import it into Virtuoso:

DB.DBA.TTLP_MT('/data/big_file_to_import.n3'),'http://foo.com/datasets/foo/','http://foo.com/datasets/foo/');

However, this was weird since this was obviously not a problem in the past. Then what I did is to create a new file with only a few records which were containing accented characters. When I was loading the smaller file, with the same command, everything was working as expected, and the characters where not replaced.

Is this a know issue? Is there a way to use another method to try to go over this issue?

Thanks,

Take care,

Fred