Hi Boris,

> I'm working with Virtuoso version 07.10.3208 on Linux
> (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu), Single Server Edition.
> I have to do some postprocessing processess (via scripts) and I need to
> do lot of queries like this
> DEFINE sql:log-enable 3 DELETE  {  GRAPH
> <http://data.isoco.net/havas/graph/data> {
> <http://data.isoco.net/resource/member/abhishek-agrawal-1>
> <http://vocab.isoco.net/degree> ?o . } } WHERE {
> <http://data.isoco.net/resource/member/abhishek-agrawal-1>
> <http://vocab.isoco.net/degree> ?o . }
>
> I'm not getting any error on virtuoso.log but seems to be the triples
> are still there on the triplestore.
> I also included the TransactionAfterImageLimit parameter as suggested
> here [1]
>
> But, nothing, some triples are not deleted
>
> Any idea what I'm missing?
>
> Best & TIA
> Boris
>
> [1]
> http://www.openlinksw.com/wiki/main/VOS/VirtTipsAndTricksGuideTransactionLogControl

Can you run the following queries on your system using the isql tool and share
the output with me:

select count (*) from rdf_quad a table option (index rdf_quad) where not exists
(select 1 from rdf_quad b table option (loop, index rdf_quad_pogs) where a.g =
b.g and a.p = b.p and a.o = b.o and a.s = b.s);
select count (*) from rdf_quad a table option (index rdf_quad_pogs) where not
exists (select 1 from rdf_quad b table option (loop, index primary key) where
a.g = b.g and a.p = b.p and a.o = b.o and a.s = b.s);
select count (*) from rdf_quad a table option (index rdf_quad) where not exists
(select 1 from rdf_quad b table option (loop, index rdf_quad) where a.g = b.g
and a.p = b.p and a.o = b.o and a.s = b.s);
select count (*) from rdf_quad a table option (index rdf_quad_pogs) where not
exists (select 1 from rdf_quad b table option (loop, index rdf_quad_pogs) where
a.g = b.g and a.p = b.p and a.o = b.o and a.s = b.s);

Patrick