Hi Rumi,

Using vhost_define() through isql we can achieve the same thing:
DB.DBA.VHOST_DEFINE (
  lhost=><ip:port>,
  vhost=><name>,
  lpath=>'/sparql',
  ppath=>'/!sparql/',
  is_dav=>1,
  vsp_user=>'dba',
  ses_vars=>0,
  sec=>'digest',
  auth_fn=>'DB.DBA.HP_AUTH_SPARQL_USER',
  realm=>'SPARQL',
  opts=>vector('noinherit', 1, 'exec_as_get', 1),
  is_default_host=>0
);

It is password protected, but it is read+write ,even though I have:
'exec_as_get', 1

Best,
Gang