Hi
for developers who want to access virtuoso via C#, I do the following:
1- add connection string at app settings
<add name="virCon" connectionString="Data Source=localhost:1113; User
ID=dba;Password=dba"
      providerName="Provider=OpenLink.Data.Virtuoso; Persist Security
Info=False" />
2- using virtado4.dll ADO's classes after reference it
string conString =
System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["MYCONN"].ConnectionString;
            VirtuosoConnection virtuosoSrv = new
VirtuosoConnection(conString );
            virtuosoSrv .Open();
            VirtuosoCommand cmd = new VirtuosoCommand("sparql SELECT
?termURI FROM <http://localhost:8890/ontologies/geonames> WHERE { ?termURI
?z ?y.} LIMIT 10", virtuosoSrv );
            VirtuosoDataReader countryDataReader =  cmd.ExecuteReader();
            while (countryDataReader.Read())
            {
                String col = countryDataReader.GetString(0); // make
something
            }

wish it's usefull :)