Hi Pantelis,

Do you have “MaxQueryCostEstimationTime” set in the “[SPARQL]” section of the
INI file, which is normally commented out by default ? As the
"MaxQueryCostEstimationTime” should never be set in the INI file in production
use as the Cost Optimizer estimates are generally not accurate and this is more
a development/debugging param. Thus the only one that should be set to control
query execution time is “MaxQueryExecutionTime".

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers