Hello

I have a big TTL file about (2GB), I try upload it in virtuoso via ISQL:

DB.DBA.TTLP_MT (file_to_string_output ('C:/Program Files/OpenLink
Software/Virtuoso 7.2/vad/geneDiseaseAssociation.ttl'), '', '
http://localhost:8890/ontologies/DisGen');

is this right, or wrong?
I need fastest way, and wish to see a progress bar to know how remaining
time

note:
while it executing, I made COUNT(*) via SPARQL to see if count of added
triples to graph increase or not, I think after 1 hour not add any triple
on graph and ISQL still busy!!!! :(

--