Hi,

I would like to speed up a set of rows insertions using this sql command

"INSERT INTO TEST.DBA.TEST (instance1, classname1, graphname)
VALUES(iri_id_from_num(?),iri_id_from_num(?),iri_to_id(?))"

The table structure is simple

create table TEST.DBA.TEST
(
  "instance1" IRI_ID,
  "classname1" IRI_ID,
  "graphname" IRI_ID
);

I am using the driver virtjdbc4_1.jar to connect to Virtuoso
07.20.3214. Before to run the insertion process I run in the same
connection "conn".

String log_enable = "log_enable(2)";
Statement st = conn.createStatement();
st.executeQuery(log_enable);

On the other side, if I remove the functions: iri_id_from_num and
iri_id_from_num,  the process is two times faster.

Is there a way to speed up the insertion proccess  preserving
iri_id_from_num and iri_id_from_num functions?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,