Hi all,

I'm new to Virtuoso database. I've worked with RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle) and
good experience in RDBMS databases.

However, now my objective to store some data into Virtuoso and rertieve it
back using SPARQL.

requirement is simple.

1: In RDBMS terms, there are 3 columns, in which data will be stored via
java program.
2: SPARQL query will be issued from Virtuoso command line interface (if
any) to retrieve/select data based on condition.

Please advise if there is any tutorial to start with ?

Bye,
Viki.