Dear Virtuoso Developers and other users.

I have a question on inference.

In the UniProt sparql endpoint there are 1,018,511,122 reification
quads.

e.g.

[] a rdf:Statement ;
    rdf:subject ?subject ;
    rdf:predicate ?predicate ;
    rdf:object ?object .

Now the data modeling is what is so assume its invariant.
Can we use virtuoso inferencing to infer the existence of the predicate

[] a rdf:Statement

given the matching statement .

[] rdf:subject ?subject .

i.e. infer the class relation ship from the rdf:subject predicate?

If this is possible. How do we turn it on?

Regards,
Jerven

--
Jerven Tjalling Bolleman