Hi Iker,

I suspect your Virtuoso 6 installation is the default pre-built bundled with
Ubuntu 14.04, which get installed in specific locations they specify, whereas
you have compiled Virtuoso 7.2 from source which would install in its own
default locations which I different to the Virtuoso 6 locations specified by
Ubuntu. See the following documentation on how to compile using the Ubuntu
specific locations:

https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VOSUbuntuNotes
<https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VOSUbuntuNotes>

Note you would probably have to update your Ubuntu installation to the latest
to get a pre-built bundled Virtuoso 7 installation by them …

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
<http://www.openlinksw.com/>
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/ <http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/>
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/>
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink <http://twitter.com/OpenLink>
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
<http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/>
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
<http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware>
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers