On 03/28/2017 07:32 AM, Beppe Mazzola wrote:
Hi

I want to use the JDBC driver in order to load data into my Virtuoso relational
DB.
As first thing I would like to see the driver working fine inserting in the DB
non-Latin characters.
So I have used this Java code

import java.sql.Statement;
import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.DriverManager;
import java.sql.SQLException;

public class BulkLoader {

  public static Connection getConnection() throws SQLException {
    try {
      Class.forName("virtuoso.jdbc4.Driver");
    } catch (ClassNotFoundException e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
    }
    Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:virtuoso://127.0.0.1:1111/CHARSET=UTF-8/
<http://127.0.0.1:1111/CHARSET=UTF-8/>", "dba", "dba");
[Sergey]
Connection string must be without /CHARSET=UTF-8 , because the option /CHARSET=UTF-8 must be used only, if you execute SPARQL queries and it must NOT be used for SQL

--
Best Regards,
Sergey Malinin