Apologies if this message gets duplicated... I initially sent it from a
non-subscribed address.

A while ago, I built Virtuoso open source 07.20.3217 on Ubuntu 16.04.1
LTS.  I installed the faceted browser VAD according to
https://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/doc/dav/wiki/Main/VirtFacetBrowserInstallConfig
 and ran the suggested commands in isql.  As far as I can tell, everything
worked fine.

Recently I have done builds of 7.2.2 and 7.2.4.2, also on Ubuntu 16.04.1
LTS.  I have followed the same instructions for the faceted browser, but I
get the error message below.  I tried to find the file and path mentioned
in the message on my 07.20.3217 server, but I couldn't seem to find them.

Could not process your request because of an unexpected error.
Diagnostics

SQLSTATE: 42000

SQLMSG  : DAV does not contain resource with path equal to
"/DAV/VAD/fct/fct_set_text.xsl"

More info…

STATE:
<query inference="" same-as="" view3="" s-term="" c-term="" agg="" />