Thanks Hugh. To upgrade fct do I need to include it in the install config
path as usual (see below)? Or is there an updated vad I should download and
upload it to conductor?

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/ --with-readline
--program-transform-name="s/isql/isql-v/" --with-layout=Debian --with-debug
--enable-rdfmappers-vad --enable-conductor-vad --enable-rdb2rdf-vad
--enable-fct-vad --enable-isparql-vad --enable-cartridges-vad
 --enable-maintainer-mode