I wish also to clarify - I won't have blank nodes in any of the graphs I am
considering, at least for now.

From: Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 4:04 PM
To: virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Two questions

I am seeking to develop a new way to load updated/changed data into my Virtuoso
graph.   The current way I use involves a lot of churn - I load an NTriples
file representing the data into an updates graph, and I delete all old triples
and copy all new triples if the subject (owl:Thing) appears in the old graph at
all.   I also mark all subjects that exist in the old graph as "inactive" if
they no longer appear in the incoming data, but I do not delete them.

I just noticed that rdflib (A python package), includes logic to compare two
graphs, which can  be constructed from a query such as DESCRIBE/CONSTRUCT.   It
also has an implementation of a graph checksum logic based on the following
paper http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2003/HPL-2003-235R1.pdf

Does Virtuoso have a way to check that one graph is the same as another, or
whether two query solutions are the same?

Dan Davis, Systems/Applications Architect (Contractor),
Office of Computer and Communications Systems,
National Library of Medicine, NIH