From: Hugh Williams [mailto:hwilli...@openlinksw.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 21, 2017 10:11 AM
To: Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C] <daniel.da...@nih.gov>
Cc: virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Virtuoso-users] Two questions

Hi Daniel,

A possible solution to this problem would be to use the Virtuoso Delta aware
bulk load option which requires the use of NQUAD datasets as detailed at:

http://vos.openlinksw.com/owiki/wiki/VOS/VirtRDFBulkLoaderWithDelete

OpenLink Software, Inc.      //              http://www.openlinksw.com/
Weblog   -- http://www.openlinksw.com/blogs/
LinkedIn -- http://www.linkedin.com/company/openlink-software/
Twitter  -- http://twitter.com/OpenLink
Google+  -- http://plus.google.com/100570109519069333827/
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/OpenLinkSoftware
Universal Data Access, Integration, and Management Technology Providers

On 20 Nov 2017, at 21:10, Davis, Daniel (NIH/NLM) [C]