/* This routine:  QAUTOLGR EXEC
*/
/* Written by:    James G. Stracka
*/
/* Date written:  02 Dec 2005
*/
/*
*/
/* Purpose:       To find out who autologged them.
*/
/*
*/
/* History:
*/
/*
*/
/* dd mmm yyyy Comments here...                                    INI
*/
/*
*/
/* *******************************************************************
*/

   parse upper source . invocation program . . synonym .
/* source = environment invocation program type mode synonym address
*/

   address "COMMAND"

   numeric digits 12

/* The location of the AUTOLOGGing userid is x'210' from the start of
*/
/* the VMDBK, field  VMDALGID
*/
   vmdalgid = x2d(210)

  "PIPE CP LOCATE" userid() "| SPECS WORD 3 | VAR LOC_ADDR"

   auto_addr = d2x(x2d(loc_addr) + vmdalgid)

  "PIPE CP DISPLAY HT"auto_addr".8 | SPECS WORD 7 | VAR INFO"

   autologger = strip(substr(info,2,8),"T")

   if invocation = "FUNCTION" then return autologger
   else do
      say autologger
      exit
   end