From: VM/ESA and z/VM Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Romanowski, John (OFT)
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 7:42 AM
To: VMESA-L@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Can't VMARC LIST or UNPACK the RXDASD VMARC package

Anyone else have trouble with unpacking the VM download package named
RXDASD?
I can VMARC UNPACK other files without problems.

I've tried multiple binary downloads of RXDASD from VM's
http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/ page

and when I do VMARC LIST RXDASD VMARC A
always gives this error trying to read the file:

RXDASD   EXEC     A1. Bytes in=   16384, bytes out=       0 (     0%).
Invalid header for compacted file.
This e-mail, including any attachments, may be confidential, privileged or
otherwise legally protected. It is intended only for the addressee. If you
received this e-mail in error or from someone who was not authorized to send
it to you, do not disseminate, copy or otherwise use this e-mail or its
attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
delete the e-mail from your system.