Title: Switching Linux Minidisk 200

What does minidisk 200 include (i.e., /, /home, etc.)?

Regards,

Kevin

From: VM/ESA and z/VM Discussions [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Szwed, Tomasz
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2006 12:23 PM
To: VMESA-L@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Switching Linux Minidisk 200

Does anyone know how to switch minidisk 200 between two instances of Linux (SUSI 8.0 on z/VM)?
I have test instance where I install all the patches, and production instance (used as a file server) – where I need to have those patches installed.  I cannot install the patches directly on production; they have to go thru the test instance first.

I want to clone test instance (minidisk 200 only, which has all the patches), then switch the clone with the production minidisk 200.

I would appreciate any help I can get – I’m still new in Linux and z/VM environment.

Tomasz Szwed
HQ USMEPCOM J-6/MIT-SSD
847-688-3680 ex. 7281