On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Joachim Falk wrote:

> On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Mike Miller wrote:
>
> > Also, how exactly is a patch applied?
>
> You need the patch programm. Install the one included with Solaris
> (No I don't know where to find that one). Or get the GNU one.

I have always tried to use the Solaris native patch program.  I tried
again today using your instructions below.  It prompts me for a filename.
I don't know what to tell it.  So...

I also had GNU patch on my Solaris 8 system.  I used it.  It worked
(without prompting me for filenames).  Very nice.

Thank you!

Mike