Paulo,

        Thanks for posting that virus warning.
        I have received one report so far of an infection of this type and have
been sent the corresponding files by the helpful chap who reported it,
so hopefully we can alert more of the virus-scanner folks to it.  I will
post further details when I have them.
        Obviously, there's no way to prevent people doing stuff like this, but
we can try to make sure that virus-scanners know to look for them.
        Please see Paulo's ("Darwin") mail for details of what to look for if
you think your system has been infected.

        Cheers,

--
Dr. Wez @ RealVNC Ltd. - http://www.realvnc.com
Open Source VNC - Commercial Support & Development