On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 09:29:35 +0100, "biscut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

I am using a machine that has two monitors attached, if I connect to
my
machine with VNC then I can only see programs on one of the two
monitors, is there any way of running another session to see the
display
on the other monitor as well as the primary display?

I have the same problem, but I'd be very happy just seeing all my real
estate on the remote, with scroll bars to move around on it.

NetOp handled it this way, but I dumped NetOp for VNC and I am so glad
I did.

-
Jerry Trowbridge
--at Flying Pig Ranch