From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of cec bcrepi
Sent: 07 January 2004 13:51
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Get user approval before taking control, for each connection

Hi everyone,

When I take control on a Win98/2000/NT PC using the VNC, I want that the
user will give me his approval to do so, for each connection.

I am a new user in VNC and I read the documentation carefully.  I didn't
see any details about such an option.

Does any one know if it's possible to do with VNC ?  If not, can you
recommend on another freeware/shareware application with such option in
Windows 98 & 2000/NT environment ?

Thanks a lot for your help,

David.