You need port-forwarding.  Please read the FAQ and manual:
http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/63.html
http://www.realvnc.com/faq.html#firewall

        To know the public IP address assigned to you by your ISP, you could go to
this URL which, in the same time, could help you check if your config is correct.
http://www.gotomyvnc.com/