Pau,

Running "vncserver" is used to create separate VNC/X desktops.

What you do is copy the module to the extensions directory, then modify your
X configuration to load it, and with the configuration options for it.  The
config options (equivalent to vncserver command-line parameters) are
specified in the Screen section of the config file.  Once you have copied &
configured the module, you simply restart your X server and the module will
be loaded automatically by X.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.