From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Vicki Murphy
Sent: 13 December 2004 00:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Setting up new connection

I used to have no trouble connecting via VNC from my
XP machine to my parents' Windows98 machine.  They now
have a new Dell with XP and I cannot connect, either
way, between these machines. I have disabled their SP2
Windows firewall, and I try turning down, or off, our
ZoneAlarm firewalls.  I have each computer's IP
address listed as a Trusted site on each computer.
After trying today to connect from my parents'
computer to my own, I returned home to find the black
VNC window (that loads when I start the vnc.exe to
make this computer listen for the remote) with many
lines of message that apparently came in during the
time I was trying to make the connection.  They say:
"Connections: blacklisted:" my parents' IP address,
then "vnc password len=8"
Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?
Thanks.
vjaan