Ross,

No standard VNC Server release has ever used the .NET CLR.  Some parts of
.NET do use COM, which there may be compatibility issues with with very old
VNC Servers (VNC 3.3 series), and any third-party software based on VNC 3.3.

Can you describe the problem you are seeing and what version of VNC you are
using?

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.