Jeffrey,

Your VNC 3.3.7 server is still running, using port 5900.  You need to stop
it, or uninstall it, and then restart your VNC 4 server.  From then on, VNC
4 should work as expected.

Alternatively, you can simply set the two to use different ports, if you
wanted for example to try VNC 4 without removing VNC 3.3.7...

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.