Michael,

In a Command Prompt on the server, try running:

        netstat -an

You should see one line in the output that looks like:

  TCP    0.0.0.0:5900           0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING

If you don't see this then your VNC Server is either not running, or is not
configured for port 5900.

If you do see the above then go to another machine on the same network, open
a Command Prompt and type:

        telnet <win2K3server-name> 5900

You should then see telnet connect to the server and the text "RFB 003.008"
printed.

The results of these two tests will give a quick indication of where the
problem may be.

Regards,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.