On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 10:11:20AM +0800, lizhong wrote:
> Peter Rosin wrote:
> > [1]
> > http://www.ggi-project.org/documentation/libggi/current/display-vnc.7.html
> > [2] http://www.ggi-project.org/
> > [3] http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=16307
>
> It's strange that the first two web links in your email seems
> unusable.

They work just fine for me. Anyway, here are alternatives:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ggicore/documentation/libggi/current/display-vnc.7.html
http://www.ibiblio.org/ggicore/

BTW, display-vnc will not be part of any GGI 2.x release. It's
destined for the upcoming GGI 3.x.

>           I have found some information about GGI project through
> google, and I found this VNC LibGGI target - allows LibGGI
> applications to display over the network using the VNC protocol.
> Needs porting from old LibGGI.

That's a reference to the old (unmerged) code from Steve Cheng that
I mentioned. I don't even know where to find it, that's probably a
dead end.

Cheers,
Peter