Hi!

I have a working version of an RFB protocol extension, one of the
things missing before I publish is what numbers I should use.

I need one pseudo-encoding, one server->client message and one
client->server message, all can go under the name gii (General
Input Interface) in the protocol spec.

As you might have guessed from the name, it extends the protocol
to be more flexible in the input device area, i.e. replacing (and
extending) KeyEvent and PointerEvent.

Basic operation: Client requests gii using the pseudo-encoding,
server and client then continue to communicate using the
server->client and client->server messages.

So, can someone assign me some protocol numbers, please?

Cheers,
Peter