I can tell you how to get it to work but I am going to make a few
assumptions. You will need to tell me if your set up is different.

Yes all your computers will have the same IP address from the ISP. Now
I am making the assumption that you are using DHCP and you do not have
a fixed IP address assigned by the ISP.

If there is no fixed IP (you are using DHCP) then the only way to
connect to one of your computers from the outside is to have someone at
the computer at home give you the IP address assigned by that session
by having them go to www.whatsmyip.org.

Second assumption is you have a router which is serving as the DHCP
host and each PC is assigned one of these dynamic address each time at
log in (or when the address is refreshed). I assign each PC an IP
address using DHCP so the address does not change within the home
workgroup Example PC 1 - IP 192.168.1.10  PC 2 - 192.168.1.20, etc.
This is done in the control panel on a PC under the TCP/IP setup.

You will need to go into your router set up and set up port forwarding
using you browser to log into the router and view the settings. If your
router IP address is 192.168.1.1. Enter the IP address in the browser
to bring up the setup login window of the router.

Go to the section labeled port forwarding (sometimes under a heading
Applications and Gaming) Set the port forwading for each PC. So for PC
1 enter the IP address 192.168.1.10 and assign it to port 5900 (note
this is equivalent to display 0 in VNC. (VNC uses the last digit of the
port number as the display number.)

Then for PC 2 enter the IP address of 192.168.1.20 and enter the port
number 5901. When you start VNC just enter display 1 for the port and
VNC will look for port 5901 IP address in the router (which you have
assigned to the PC with IP address 192.168.1.20.

Be sure to save and exit the browser. That is all there is to it. It
took me a long time to figure out just how port forwarding works.
Fortunately my brother was interested in the same thing and we worked
together.

Let me know if you need any further details.