Sounds like you'll need to setup a static IP for the linksys like 192.168.0.60 192.168.0.linksysWANip

Setup the LAN of linksys uses a different range for LAN  like 192.168.1.1

try not to use the same range for the linksys as the comcast modem has
linksys may use 192.168.1.1  or   192.168.2.1 slips my mind right now

Portforward  incoming through Comcast to linksys
port 5900 - > 192.168.0.linksysWANip

which linksys then will forward to desktop
Sounds like you'll need to setup a static IP for the Desktop   192.168.1.100
Portforward  incoming through linksys to Desktop
port 5900 - > 192.168.1.100

Its easy enough to do; have it on a few of my double triple firewall systems

comcats uses 192.168.0.1 for internal gateway
Setup the WAN of linksys uses a Static IP 192.168.0.50 [192.168.0.linksysWANip]

dyndns has a configuration to not use certain external ip numbers or ranges
ensure both internals are in the don't use list

;-)

Steve

Corazon Crema wrote:
Yeah.. everything looks correct... when I use 192.168.1.100 from my VNC viewer inside my house there is no problem, connection to the server is ok... when I tried with the real IP address 98.207.xxx.xxx it keeps giving me the timeout, I've disabled all firewalls... I don't know if this will help... 2 weeks ago I've updgraded my COMCAST modem to another modem that will be used for COMCAST Digital voice (telephone) could this new modem have some kind of firewall?.. if so, how can I check it. This was working ok before... I was able to put the real IP address and connect from work, but the last days are being a pain and I can not connect . I don't know what else to do?