Hi Friends,

I have noted few things in real VNC. Let me know if i missing or
misunderstood something.

When session is created on server (say UNIX
server)it will have three types of ports HTTP/JAVA, VNC and X11. From
client(or windows side) if i wants to connect that created session,i use
vncviewer and specifies <hotname>:<portname>.here port name is important is
VNC port(5900+) right?? where is the HTTP/JAVA port is comming into the
picture?

Even in listening mode of vncviewer(i.e. reverse connection) we can
apecify anyport where vncviewer is waiting for the Xvnc to connect it.
Regards,
Paresh

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.
Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php