Marc Cram wrote:
I'm looking to thumbnail the vnc window in a browser, so I can have
multiple thumbnails.  I need the web based vnc to

automatically log into the remote server.  Has anyone done this?
I've done this on linux and unix hosts. There the webserver is constructed from a bunch of text files that are used as base for the html pages on the vnc-webserver. Those can be (carefully) edited.

Problem is that the web-based java viewer must come from the vnc-server, it cannot be an other server due to securtiy settings in most systems.

On the other hand, the result of all this hacking is that the vncserver is as open as it would be without a password.

If you're a html/java guru, you might find a way to store the password in a cookie or such.

SUccess

CBee