depends maybe you can right-click the desktop for a menu
otherwise you'll need to adjust your vncstartup
to begin a windowmanager

steve

PAUL DONAGHY wrote:
Hi guys,

I'm using the realvnc viewer. I have somehow,managed to make the terminal
window disappear and for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it back
again. Currently all I'm seeing is a grey window with two checkboxes "Send
clipboard to viewers" and "Send primary selection to viewers". Can any one
shed any light before I crack up. Help much appreciated.

Thanks.