you can run multiple vnc sessions
but they will show the same display screen

vnc shows windows terminal display 0

which is why there is a problem with fast-user-switching
if I log in as user1 then do a logout>switch user
session 0 is still in use by user1

if a second user2 logs in and is active a problem occurs

when you vnc to the station it connects to session 0
logging the second user out of their session
and the vnc session will go back to the login screen

now you could set up user mode server for each user to access that logged in users session
of course on a different port to not knock out that user2 session

but I do not believe each user can be logged in at the same time
please test and report  your findings :-)

steve

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Steve

Thanks for your help. I didn't understand you answer - can run multiple VNC services?

Thanks
y.

steve menard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
03/25/2008 00:09

Yogev Mor/AMIL/APPLIED [EMAIL PROTECTED], vnc-list@realvnc.com
cc

Subject
Re: Run Multiple VNC Services on One Windows XP Machine

only if they are viewing the same screen ;-)
xp is single display

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Is there a way to run multiple (three) services of VNC on one PC with Windows XP? The reason to do saw is that the windows have two display screens and I would like to configure one VNC service to run with port 5900 and to
look
on the main display, the second VNC Service for port 5901 and to look on

the second display, and the third VNC Service for port 5902 to look on both screens.

Thanks
Yogev
.