Are there any versions/methods to which allow the following features(?):
  1. WinVNC Windows intial startup size (I can scale a window with the mouse
afterward, sure, but I would like it to appear as a certain size.  Currently
it's way to wide)

  2. Win VNC window's starting location (I have multiple monitors on my client
side, and have a many machines.  This would include screen # and pixel starting
location.)

  3. Win VNC viewing location (currently the info I look most at is located on
the second screen of the VNC Server PC that I am viewing.  Everytime I log on,
I currently have to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the screen to move the
viewer to the second screen)

  This functionality would be awesome!  If WinVNC can't do this, does anyone
know a package that can???