>>you can download source rpm and look into spec file
Could you please point me the link from where i can download this rpm.

>>Btw are you able to build Xvnc without that patch?
Yes,Without vnc-use-fb.patch i could compile but after applying this patch
to xvnc.cc,I am getting errors. And what errors i am getting that also i am
not able see. gmake says following errors at last:

Module -DXF86MONO   -c mfbgc.c
gmake[6]: *** [mfbgc.o] Interrupt
gmake[5]: *** [all] Error 130
gmake[4]: *** [hw/xfree86] Error 130
gmake[3]: *** [all] Error 130
gmake[2]: *** [all] Error 130
gmake[1]: *** [World] Interrupt
gmake: *** [World] Interrupt

do you have any idea on this errors or how i could find out the exact files
where errorss occured.

Thanks,
Paresh