Hi,

I think you have misunderstood me. I want to use X.Org only but how would i
use it that what I have been asking you. Currently to comple the Xvnc code I
have to get the Real VNC complete code then I have to get the source of
XFree86/xc and overlay on top of the VNC provided xc directory. Now if I
want to use X.Org then definatetly i should not use source of XFree86/xc.
Could you tell me now how can I use X.Org. Is there any code is there? I
have read about  http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/devel/vnc/ where a
number of fixes plus support for 24-bit color, XRandR, various bug fixes
haves been givem. It has abandoned the monolithic XFree86 tree, and instead
use the new Xorg module based approach based on autotools.  This would
dramatically reduce the burden of building/maintaining portions of X.

Thanks,
PAresh