From: vnc-list-ad...@realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-ad...@realvnc.com] On
Behalf Of Edward Ptaszynski
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:19 AM
To: VNC-List@realvnc.com
Subject: RE: problem with vnc server in the domain

Bob-you probably right-maybe sth is wrong with my mainboard, but at this
time it seems I'll have to live with that-to all the  answer is yes except
windows firewall-I have it curently runnining but while it was disabled
there was the same problem.

Mark-thanks for trying but I'm working in our IT department with our network