>>I'm not aware of any buffer limit.
Thanks Chris for reply but I could see from source code that there is a
buffer limit:

>From unix/common/rfb/SMsgReader.cxx : static IntParameter
maxCutText("MaxCutText", "Maximum permitted length of an incoming clipboard
update", 256*1024);

>From unix/unix/tx/TXWindow.cxx : XGetWindowProperty(dpy, win(),
ev->xselection.property, 0, 16384, True, AnyPropertyType, &type, &format,
&nitems, &after, &data);

I don't know why this limit is? Can't Real VNC just reset the buffer once
limit is reached or overwrite previous clipboard contents? Please let me
know if any one have some idea on this.

Thanks,
Paresh