My experience with WXP SP2 is the ntdll.dll errors are 99.9999% caused
by recently installed software issues. In other words the software is
doing something to corrupt the dll file. If this is VNC then the bug
needs to be found and the software updated. However, the problem with
Windozzz is the message may not be accurate. So check latestest
changes to the computer software and remove them until the system
works properly.

My experience has also been that it requires a complete reinstall of
windows in most cases. I have seldom been able to get ntdll.dll to
work properly with a Windozzz repair, boot sector reload, boot.ini
file recreateion, etc.

This is one of the many reasons I now use a Mac with BSD UNIX. No more
windows issues.... and no more issues at all. Unfortunately, the early
days on Microsucks predatory practices have left an industry which
mostly makes software for Windozzz. Therefore, I run Windozz on my Mac
when required and no alternative is available. Much financial software
is AWOL on the Mac, unfortunately.

On Jul 4, 2009, at 2:59 AM, Claudio Coletta wrote:

> Hi Paresh,
>
>> Hi, we have been getting below errors occasionally from Windows VNC
>> Server.
>> Please let me know if anybody facing similar issue or have solution
>> for
>> this.
>>
>> "Faulting application winvnc4.exe, version 4.1.3.0, faulting module
>> ntdll.dll"
>>
> I think it will be usefull to know which Windows version you are
> using.
>

>> Thanks,
>> Paresh
>>
> Bye,
> Claudio.

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

ShopToEarn (Dist ID 105985)
  http://www.ShopToEarn.net/DaleEshelman

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see
and I see a Mac on the horizon.