I am not understanding what "this fix" is that was applied and the
steps used to accomplish them. Can you please provide more detailed
information. Thanks.

On Sep 28, 2009, at 07:53 PM, Aaron Brooks wrote:

> Yes this works in XP, I've applied this "fix" to my both my Windows
> XP, Windows 7  and Mac OS X RealVNC servers
>
> Thanks,
> Aaron
>

> On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Christopher Woods
> <christop...@custommade.org.uk> wrote:

Dale Eshelman
eshelm...@gmail.com

ShopToEarn (Dist ID 105985)
  http://www.ShopToEarn.net/DaleEshelman

MonaVie (Distr ID 1316953)
http://www.monavie.com/Web/US/en/product_overview.dhtml

The closer I get to the pain of glass in Windoz, the farther I can see
and I see a Mac on the horizon.