> How do I configure my router to allow me to view more than
> one computer in the same network?  Please provide detailed
> instructions as I am not an expert in computer networking

This has been covered a few times before (I think I even drew an ASCII
diagram to explain the logic). In essence, if your multiple host machines
are behind a router on a home or SoHo network, that router will have to be
able to support port mapping. You leave the listening ports as they are on
each host, and instead remap the incoming ports on the router, as that's
what all machines on the Internet will see as the 'internet-facing' device.

On my home network, I have (for example) port 16900 mapped to 5900 on
192.168.1.10, and port 17900 mapped to port 5900 on 192.168.1.20. Some
routers can do this, some can't so easily. What networking equipment and set
up do you have on the network hosting the VNC host machines?