On 9-1-2010 22:08, Ken McGrew wrote:
> When I connect to my PC at work and then try to download fixes from IBM on my
> work computer, their website uses java for the login and download pages, but
> I cannot see anything on those java web pages via VNC. Any ideas?

If you can see the webpage but you cannot see the desktop, then
typically you have not opened all ports.

For the vnc-website you need to open both the webinterface (default at
5800) and the vnc-port (default at 5900).

Now you have access to the website, you can dive into the html-source
(just a few lines of reasonably reading ascii). In there is a call to a
java application that includes the portnumber to use for the
vnc-communication.

Succes

CBee