 From: Mike Miller <mbmille...@gmail.com>
To: VNC List <vnc-list@realvnc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 4:11 AM
Subject: CPU at 100%, no refresh, known bug, but what to do?

Here's the bug...

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/vnc4/+bug/819473

...and I assume that is what has happened to me.  I'm running Xvnc at 100% CPU
and I can connect to it, but the screen won't refresh.  I have a lot of stuff
running there and I don't want to kill all of it, so I'm hoping there's some
trick to make it refresh again.

Any ideas?

Do I just have to give up and kill Xvnc?

Thanks in advance.

Mike

--
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.
Minnesota Center for Twin and Family Research