So I just bought RealVNC personal edition, and connection is fine.  My problem
is that when I copy a file from the host server, and then paste the file in a
client directory, the file size is a fraction of the original size.  if I copy
3 minute mp3, I get 4 seconds of playback.  if I copy an 800 kb image, it only
renders pixels for the top 30 rows.  Why is only a fraction of the data copied
to the clipboard?  The manual doesn't address this.

Thanks!