Hi:

You "might" have luck fiddling with the BIOS settings of the machine in
addition to the settings of the Video Driver.

We didn't have any luck with that even after the manufacturer did a special
Bios for us. You may have better luck than we did.

There is one subtle difference we had from your problem.....

We could always see video on TNVC, it was the KVM output that went black. So
it's a slightly different issue that yours.

Are you using the mirror diver?

If not, try it, if you are, try turning it off and see how you get on.

Cheers,

john